Please

If you liked these jokes please support my time and efforts by clicking on any add on this page. All support is appreciated :)

and REMEMBER leave a comment so I can support you back :)

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Very Punny Stuff

* I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me. 

* He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends. 

* Those who jump off a Paris bridge are in Seine. 

* A cardboard belt would be a waist of paper. 

* He wears glasses during math because it improves division.

3 comments:

  1. Haha =) Here's a pretty "haha oh wow" pun I came across a while ago:

    There was a contest for the greatest pun ever a few weeks ago. I entered 10, hoping that 1 would win. No pun in ten did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha also CELLTHESLAYER that's awesome

    ReplyDelete